Wednesday, April 18, 2012

So many celebs, so many bawlls


Hey Deb, check this out! I was cruisin' the web tonight and I found this article about celebs grabbin' their bawlls in public on some fancy new news source "The Daily Beast". And wouldn't cha know it, THREE of our Bawll Talk featchas are on here. Whata the chances? Our baby tabby Zac Efron, lady-boy Biebs (wait till ya see his stupid hipsta glasses) AND your main squeeze mista Beckham are all in this article or slideshow, whateva it is. I tell ya Deb, I had to chew on a piece a ice after I saw the picha of David. I was on fiyah. There is nuthin' betta, nuthin' betta in this life than seein' a hot man holdin' his own bawlls.

Anyways, this is a good read, a real good read. Apparently Fergie has a dick and Dustin Hoffman has a blast with his bawlls, laughin' his bawlls off with his own bawlls in his hand. You're gonna love it Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment