Friday, April 6, 2012

Beibah Bawlls

Hey folks, Deb here. I may not have been updating this blog, but I assure ya, I've been eatin', sleepin' and breathin' bawlls every day since my last post. I dream about bawlls. I see bawlls when I close my eyes and pictcha them through ya pants, handsome. Not that much has changed in the past 3 years. Not that much at all. Oh, wait, I did get black-out wasted on a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice and 9 months later a baby fell out my lady junk. So, that happened...

Oh, and Beibah-fevah. That happened too. This adorable little lady-boy became a big star. I don't know about you gals, but I like my fantasy men to look like men. Burt Reynolds... now there's a big star. But to each his own, and if you like your fella to be smooth all ova, here's the guy for you. And I don't mean shaved. I mean smooth, like a frickin' Ken doll. Ok, he probably has a tiny wiena, but the Beibah has no bawlls! I can't say for sure, but I'm pretty edumacated in bawllery, and I predict a large empty space in his shorts where his bawlls would be if he was a man.
Sorry Beibah. You're still a kid, maybe ya bawlls will drop soon, hey? Chin up, buttacup.

No comments:

Post a Comment