Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Leo's Titanic Bawlls


I’m so happy this movie is comin' out again, this time, in 3D! I love everything about it. The romance, the drahma, the action, the big boat. What do I love most? Young Leo, of course. What a lookah.

I kinda wish those two lovebirds reversed roles in the sketchin’ scene. It would be nice to see Leo drop his drawahs for Kate. Could ya imagine?

“Hey Leo – drop 'em. I’m gonna sketch ya nut sack. Oh by the way, put this diamond necklace around ya waist.” What a sight that would be in 3D. The Heart of the Ocean lyin’ in the middle of a huge bawll cushion. Joyce would be front row centa for that spectacuhl.

Leo has bawlls of Titanic proporshuns, I just know it. The guy only dates supamodels. And those skinny bitches love big bawlls. No doubt about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment