Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pauly D's Roasted Nuts


So anutha thing that happened while we wus on hiatus was this brilliant show Jersey Shore. Not a whole lotta good comes outta Jersey but I gotta say, between Jon Bon Jovi and this show, we’re doin alright.

This post is dedicated to my favorite memba Pauly D.

Pauly, I love ya, but I gotta be frank. Ya bawlls are in rough shape my friend.

Tssssssssssssssssssssss. You know what that is Pauly D? That's the sound of my fingatip on ya bawlls. Ya poor little chestnuts are roastin’ in that hot bed you crazy assholes visit every day. Ya hairs are singed ta shit. When ya ejaculate, I smell burnt toast.

Fah Christ sakes Pauly, stop burnin’ ya bawlls! Enough with the tannin’ salons already. Make me a promise Pauly D. Promise Joyce here that yoah neva eva gonna burn that little sack a yoahs eva again. If you wanna keep ‘em bronzed, get a spray tan and aim ya nuts tawads the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment