Monday, June 29, 2009

Zac's Baby Tabby Bawlls


Apparently this guy is the flava of the week for the young ladies. Neva heard of him, but let me tell ya sumthin – he’s cute as a button and he loves bawlls too, his own bawlls that is. Zac, why ya grabbin' ya bawlls like that when you've got Joyce ova here, ready and willin'? I’d like to cup those bawlls in my hands, caress them fah hours on end. What a sight that would be! Young Zac, whoeva he is, layin' on Joyce’s couch, legs spread, bawlls out. And me, beside him, just caressin’ away while I watch TV. It wouldn’t surprise me if those bawlls purred like a pair of little kittens. I bet they are as soft as a pair of baby tabbies, no doubt.

2 comments:

  1. purred like a pair of little kittens... GOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Joyce, but not nearly as much as I love Zac. If you touch him, there are no words that can describe the terrible things I would do to you...

    ReplyDelete