Monday, July 27, 2009

P. Diddy's Crystal Bawlls


Mo money, mo problems? Yup. Apparently the IRS is lookin’ for ya, Diddy. Something about not paying ya back taxes… but how could that be? Ya covered in crazy bling and ya pour Cristal all ova tha floor for ya “dead homie” Biggie Smowlls. You own multiple homes, cars; ya take vacations in exotic island paradises. That pinky ring costs more than my house! Jeezus, I bet ya bawlls are made from Swarovski crystals and ya undies are made from the finest silks money can buy. Everything you do is so damn extravagant – don’t get me wrong, I would love to go to one of ya parties – but I need you to pay ya taxes so I can keep gettin’ my welfare cheques.

On the utha hand, if you need a bawll-polisher to keep them Swarovski’s gleamin’ and glistenin’, Deb comes qualified. And cheap. But not that cheap, we all know ya have the money, ya
bastud.

No comments:

Post a Comment