Wednesday, May 27, 2009

BawllFreak


There's 3 things in life that scare the crap outta me and they are, in orda:

  1. Clowns
  2. Matthew McConaughey
  3. Magicians

Not that you could call what Criss Angel does "magic". He mostly just wears his diamond encrustud jewels, ripped jeans and no shirt, and parades around making silly banta with paid actors and stagin' camera tricks. Goofball. I saw him once in Vegas and he was wearin' more make-up than I was. Plus, I checked out the package and I gotta say, for tight pants there wasn't much bulge goin' on. Either he made his bawlls disappear or Criss was born a lady. I'm working on my own "illusion", and it involves Criss' bawlls levitating really low over a campfire while children make s'mores and sing "Kum Bay Ya". Ya, it's kinda weird. What? I'm still workin' on it...

Side note: Criss kinda looks like my ex-husbands first wife, Barb... Coincidence?

No comments:

Post a Comment