Monday, May 25, 2009

Bawlldwin Boys

Ah, the Baldwin Brothers. I would marry any of one of 'em for the name alone. To be referred to as Deb Baldwin-Doyle would be like a dream come true...

Alec, the hottest and most "age-appropriate", is also the scariest. I hear he has a tempa that rivals mine. But I could look past our similarities if his bawlls are as dashing as he was in Knots Landing.


Stephen, the born again Christian baby-Bawlldwin, probably has a pair like a 6 year old.

Daniel was recently on that VH1 Celebrity Rehab show and I fell in love. Sure, he's been arrested multiple times and has done enough of the cocaine to kill a small horse, but Deb's a sucka for the bad ones. Danny, I got a glass coffee table and your bawlls can crash on my couch any night, you pick.

Who the hell is Billy Baldwin? Seriously, his Wikipedia page says he's been in like 50 movies, but I rememba nothin' about him. I bet his balls are invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment